Ls Magazine Set Film Director Or Journalist?

Film director or journalist? - ls magazine set

I am a newcomer to the school at USC, and I must choose my big early. As soon as I entered the film program and in as an administrator. Secondly, I want an internship at seventeen or CosmoGIRL and on my way. Can anyone help me to decide on the basis of the following?
- I want kids and marriage over time. from 32nd
- I live in Los Angeles
- USC could be me with an internship in a particular magazine or so did not present?
- I have a reasonable amount as 100,000 +
- I studied journalism or fashion magazine?

again thank you to all! Even if you could give me a list of pros and cons of each task would be very grateful!

1 comment:

monteneg... said...

Well, I'm only 15, so I really do not know the pros and cons.

But if I were you, I become a journalist.

Director seems to be a very stressful job. I like the ambience of a journalist, quiet and relaxing.

And as a journalist is fun when your mother.

Post a Comment