Masterbation Picture Ideas Problem Of MASTERBATION...?

Problem of MASTERBATION...? - masterbation picture ideas

Hello ...
first, if all accept my warm greetings ...
Taher'm Bangladesh ...
IE only e-mail, learn something about the problem of Masterbation ...

My problem is that --

1. Masterbate me every day more than 4 / 5 years ... I can not check in all cases in which sexual feelings give me ...
I suppose if I is any movie or image or sexual sexy girl then very strong for me and makes me crazy masterbate saw ...
I know ...

I never liked the weekly means at any time, that I confused Naver problems with my body ... I have no problem ...

from what I know now that
1. done at any time in the future to fight against the big problems ...?
2. I am single and make me less if I .. sex with my wife?
To make 3.is, the very old, when my age is about 30-40 ...?
4 .. i I know it is a large bathroom Havit Please suggest me how can I fix this ...?



Mevio recommend good information by e-mailand I have to g et rid of this anyway ...



Taher .......... ......
+88-01911675218 .....
......... ....... sa_taher@msn.com

9 comments:

bada bing bada boom said...

This letter looks like a scam to me. Why would someone want to use your phone number, email address and full name for this type of information?

Mr R said...

To OMG, must be terminated immediately.
They grow hair on your palms and run the risk of going blind, too.
In addition, the face you make when you masterbate a lot down at first glance and you think all the time.
You can see and tell you that I masturbate too.
It is better to quit or not work the testicles.

David F said...

It is normal in their entirety and without danger. It will not affect you or your body in any way.

Not a bad habit, it's normal. In fact, knowing what you want, will help to communicate with his future wife.

Sunshine said...

hmm, so u hate this kind Taher and decides on the Internet, which has published an issue with "masterbation". BTW spell, learn ...

Sunshine said...

hmm, so u hate this kind Taher and decides on the Internet, which has published an issue with "masterbation". BTW spell, learn ...

Nathan D said...

You're safe. He is healthy and can make for a healthy marriage. Think of it as practice.

Nathan D said...

You're safe. He is healthy and can make for a healthy marriage. Think of it as practice.

Donna D said...

to go when buying a doll.

Donna D said...

to go when buying a doll.

Post a Comment